- A message from vit9696
- Changelogs (coming soon!)
Note: This post was originally supposed to go up on 2022-02-07. We are sorry for the delay.
A message from vit9696
We have just released one more stability upgrade:
- Thanks to @mikebeaton, OpenCore will finally work correctly with SIP values, OpenLinuxBoot will no longer crash on partially valid setups, and AudioDxe will work as normal with older macOS versions.
- @Goldfish64 updated RestrictEvents to work with older macOS versions and also fixed its configuration abilities, making them more logical.
- With the help of @Sergey-Galan and others, more codec controller patches were updated to the new format, resolving some HDMI issues in AppleALC.
- @mikebeaton also updated alc-verb to more closely resemble hda-verb behaviour in Linux to increase the interoperability.
- AirportBrcmFixup was updated by @lvs1974 to be more stable on macOS 12.1+.
- @Ph-FrX fixed several backlight issues in WhateverGreen on Ice Lake platforms.
While that makes it for today, we are currently working on improving bootloader security and reliability.